Wednesday 22 February 2012


Two of us have always been the best of friends.......God and myself.....He is with me from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed. Do I need to provide any substantial evidence when my profile picture itself speaks a lot about our friendship and companionship?

Today I am writing to God because he sent me great help in form of a technician called 'David'---an absolute epitome of ''a helpful guy''...... :) :)

Even as I am writing this ''note'', He has shown me a view of His divine presence. All I know is even if I shed tears during the day, He will never let me go to bed in tears.....By the end of the day, something or the other does happen in which I can sense his presence.

He has taught me the most important thing of human life i.e ''To be a good human being and to bear the best of will towards loved ones''. I cannot guarentee that I have been a success as a student, a professional, a worker or a volunteer at NHS....All I can guarentee is that God has helped me become a good human and whenever I go wrong in the minorest of my being, He takes the liberty to punish me and show me that I have gone wrong here. Each punishment given by him is severe.....but each punishment has made me more refined as a human being....

He has given me the best parents, great brother, good family and a nice handful of caring and loving friends......What more can I ask for?
(PS: Facebook and facebook apps are not the gift of God, as entertaining as they may sound)

I am living my life as any other normal 22 year old research specializing student, but I know I have an X-Factor and that X factor is God.....When I have this big factor to assure me everytime, I do not need to worry about anything....

I will keep walking on a road of endless destination.......

No comments:

Post a Comment